WHO WE ARE
A bit about Kiss Oszkár
The holder of the law office is Kiss Oszkár, Bachelor of law, graduate of the Law Faculty within the “Babes-Bolyai” University of Cluj-Napoca. Kiss Oszkár is also a graduate of the National Institution for the Preparation and Development of Attorneys. He possesses a masters’ degree in the Private Law of the European Union and he was a trainee lawyer specializing in Civil and Commercial Law.
The activity of the Law Office
- formalizing and/or supplying, by all means, of legal opinions and of information regarding the problems that require analyzing
- elaboration of legal opinions
- drafting of legal acts (contracts, accords, statutes, etc.) and assisting at their negotiations
- participating, in accordance with the laws, as consultants during the activities of the deliberative organs of legal entities
- other consultancies in the legal domain
- in front of the Courts, the investigative organs, the authorities with jurisdictional duties, the notary publics, judicial executors and in front of the organs of public administration, in accordance with the law
- in front of other institutions and legal entities with the possibility of certification of the identities of the parties, of the content and date of the concluded documents.
- drafting of legal instruments, certification of the identities of the parties, of the content and date of the acts presented for authentication.
- defending and representation, by specific judicial means, of the rights and legit interests of natural persons and of legal entities regarding their relations with the authorities, with other institutions and with Romanian or foreign persons.
- based on the depositing of financial funds and goods resulting from the valorification or execution of enforceable titles resulted from successions and liquidations, placing and capitalization of these, administration of the funds these values were placed in
- temporary positioning of companies’ headquarters at the headquarters’ of the attorney
to find a legal solution to your problem.